The Evolving Intellectual Property Landscape for Nanomaterials
Brinks will present on “The Evolving Intellectual Property Landscape for Nanomaterials” at the Material Science & Technology 2014 Symposium held October 12-16, 2014, in Pittsburgh, Penn. The program will discuss 12 theme areas covering the breadth of materials science and engineering including:
- Ceramic and Glass Materials
- Electronic, Optical, and Magnetic Materials
- Fundamentals & Characterization
- Green Manufacturing and Sustainability
- Iron and Steel (Ferrous Alloys)
- Materials-Environment Interactions
- Processing and Product Manufacturing
- Surface Modification
- Special Topics
Brinks discusses the USPTO Guidance, the underlying case law related to the Guidance, and the implications for U.S. practice.
Click on the video below to see a preview of the program or register to watch the full program here.