Webcast - Patent Infringement: Proving Royalty Damages
On July 13, 2015 Danielle Phillip will be presenting, "Patent Infringement: Proving Royalty Damages Under Increased Federal and District Court Scrutiny," in a two hour, LIVE Webcast, along with a panel of thought leaders and practitioners assembled by The Knowledge Group.
The speakers offer best practices and strategies that a patent holder should know when pursuing Patent Infringement Litigation.
Key topics include:
- Establishing Royalty Damages in Patent Infringement
- Proving Demand, Use, & Apportionment
- Proving Royalty Damages (Single & Multiple Patents)
- Proving or Disproving EMVR & Estimating Value
- Limitation of Damages
- Recent Patent Infringement Cases
- Patent Infringement Litigation Strategies
- Best Practices
Kelly Burris, Mircea Tipescu and Scott Slavick presented Brinks' annual glimpse into potential developments for the new year in the areas of patents, trademarks and litigation. Brinks president James Sobieraj moderated the one hour discussion.