Brinks Presents: 2015 IP Developments
Brinks attorneys Kelly Burris, Mircea Tipescu and Scott Slavick presented Brinks' annual glimpse into potential developments for the new year in the areas of patents, trademarks and litigation on January 21, 2015. Brinks president James Sobieraj moderated the one hour discussion. CLE credit is available.
- Effective Use of USPTO Pilot Programs for More-Efficient Patent Prosecution
- Hot Topics at the ITC and What to Expect in 2015
- 2014 U.S. Supreme Court Year-in-Review: Notable Trademark and Copyright Decisions
Register to watch the full program here.
- The Latest Statistics from the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) (Jon Beaupré)
- Amending Claims During Post-Grant Proceedings (Kelly Burris)
- Discovery Issues at the PTAB (Rickard DeMille)